Each individual and/or organization subscribing to any publication or service of the ISDA, automatically becomes a Subscribing Member for the duration of the subscription. As part of the ISDA community, Subscribing Members will be informed of the Institute’s initiatives and activities and will be offered unique opportunities to participate to invitation-only ISDA events.
For more information on how to subscribe to the ISDA’s publications or services, please contact the ISDA here.
The true strength of the ISDA lies in the body of its associates. In addition to the initial core of individuals associated with the founding of the Institute (founding members) and ISDA senior staff, associate members are responsible for monitoring and analyzing current affairs and issues related to the ISDA’s mission. Associate Membership is open to anyone who wishes to contribute to the ISDA’s mission and activities on a pro-bono basis. Applications of new associate members may be reviewed by the executive board after the positive recommendation of two existing members.
For more information on how to support the ISDA by becoming an Associate Member, please contact the ISDA here.
Affiliate Membership is offered to those individuals that wish to support the ISDA mission and are interested in following its publications and activities. Affiliate Members enjoy the following benefits:
• 20% discount on the list price subscription of all ISDA Publications
• 20% discount on the participation fee of all ISDA workshops and seminars
• Free Access to the ISDA Annual Conference
For more information on how to support the ISDA by becoming an Affiliate Member, please contact the ISDA here.
Corporate / Institutional Members
Corporations and / or Institutions with an interest in the ISDA activities and publications are offered the option of a Corporate / Institutional Membership for the following benefits:
• 30% discount on the list price subscription of all ISDA Publications
• 50% discount on the list price for any additional (second) ISDA Publication subscription
• 30% discount on the participation fee of all ISDA workshops and seminars
• Free Access to the ISDA Annual Conference for one nominee
For more information on how to support the ISDA by registering your organization as an Affiliate Member, please contact the ISDA here.
Corporate Donations and Sponsorship
The ISDA is established as a non-affiliated, independent, private non-profit organization under the laws of Greece. Its costs are covered by the income generated through the offering of its products and services. Donations and or Sponsorships are welcome; they do however have to come from sources that fulfill the Institute’s strict criteria of transparency, non-association and good will. All such proposals are subject to the executive board’s review and approval.
Commercial entities or institutions that wish to support the ISDA may do so though corporate donations or sponsorships of its events and publications. The ISDA is pleased to offer the following levels of support:
A. Corporate / Institutional Donation
The amount of the donation is determined by the donor. Donations received by the ISDA may be prominently disclosed, be mentioned in less prominent ways or suppressed altogether at the donor’s option. The nature of these tax-deductable donations is determined by the donor.
B. Corporate / Institutional Sponsor Membership
• Basic Annual Sponsor Membership. Members are prominently mentioned in all ISDA publications during the year of sponsorship. In addition, Members are offered a one-time, full page presentation of their organization as a sponsor in their preferred ISDA monthly publication.
• Distinguished Annual Sponsor Membership. Members are prominently mentioned in all ISDA publications during the year of sponsorship. In addition, Members are offered six full page presentations of their organization as a sponsor in their preferred ISDA monthly publication.
• Event Sponsor Membership. Members will support the ISDA in a particular event; their organization will be promptly displayed throughout the event and included in all relevant informational / promotional material.
For more information on how to support the ISDA by becoming a Donor or obtaining a Sponsor Membership, please contact the ISDA here.
ATK Armament Systems
ATK is a premier aerospace and defense company with approximately $4.8 billion in annual sales and operations in 24 states and internationally. We bring non-traditional approaches to the market, with speed and innovation. ATK has signature expertise in delivering timely, advanced and affordable capabilities with reliable performance – in many cases economically upgrading current inventories with force multiplier affect. ATK continues to expand its business as a leading provider of enhanced lethality and survivability solutions with core competencies in facility and supply chain management; small-medium and large-caliber ammunition design and manufacture; medium-caliber gun system design and manufacture; remote weapon stations and integration; precision weapons technology; and advanced propellant and energetics production. ATK focuses its unique suite of advanced engineering, manufacturing, and management capabilities to enhance the effectiveness of a diverse range of existing products and platforms around the globe. Additional ATK news and information can be found at www.atk.com. ATK is affordable innovation…delivered.